Are you looking for an experienced writer that specializes in bringing important, unique health and wellness stories to light? Or a journalist that knows how to ask the vital, bring-it-home questions when interviewing health experts, sport professionals and rock stars? Or maybe you are looking for a wordsmith that excites your readers on a global level?
My decade-plus of experience in the writing world is certain to be an asset to your company. Whether you are looking for an intriguing article that pulls readers in or web copy that keeps potential clients on your web page, I am skilled at creating content that will leave readers wanting more.
Priding myself as an efficient writer, I have the knack for producing lively, intriguing, entertaining pieces always within the deadline needed. I am an energetic, detail-oriented individual with a vast knowledge base. For the last decade I have studied the broad field of happiness, making it my life passion to promote all those that inspire positivity. My freelance writing career focuses on writing articles that educate and inspire as well as pass on information that will help people feel empowered.
Having traveled the world since my teens, I also have the background to write from many different viewpoints and to bring a worldly view to my writings. Some of my other areas of expertise include:
- Travel writing
- Creating and selling profitable, community-beneficial businesses
- Avalanche and snow science
- Wilderness and emergency medicine
- Outdoor recreation
- My additional passions include bringing attention to end human slavery and sex trafficking, volunteering with children and helping homeless animals.
- I am a graduate of Western Washington University and the Institute of Children’s Literature. I also attended the University of Utah, United States Congress Youth Exchange Program as a year-long German exchange student and have attended writing courses with AWAI (American Writing and Artist Inc). I am a licensed Emergency Medical Technician and have a Bachelor of Arts degree in German literature and a minor in pre-physical therapy.
- My writings can be seen in such publications as International Living Magazine, Gary Player Magazine, Transitions Abroad, and Curve Magazine. I, also, am founder, editor and writer for My Happy Path, a site focused on activating global happiness.
Skills & Intangibles
- I am versed in Mac, MS Word, Windows XP, HTML, WordPress, Quickbooks, Skype and OpenOffice, as well as social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- My tools of the trade include a Mac Pro, Toshiba Satellite Notebook, high quality digital camera, HD video camera, GoPro 3+, audio recorder, scanner and fun attitude.
- I have a large selection of beautiful travel and ski photos for stock photography.
- I speak English, Spanish and German fluently.
- I have a current United States Passport and am able to travel immediately to anywhere needed for that special piece.
Some of my published writings…
- Elephant Journal – Yoga Daily Practice
- Beyond Buenos Aires
- Tantric Bliss
- Communication From Abroad
- My Argentine Family
“It is in the belief that all great things begin to take shape.”
“Happiness is a beautiful creation of living art that is molded by our daily actions.”
“Keep your connection to your intuition clear, and don’t let others cloud your vision of where you see yourself happiest.”
“We must chase our dreams or they are sure to escape us.”